Facebook Foodie Hop!

There is a fantastic Facebook Foodie Hop happening right now and you do NOT want to miss out! My friend Tamara from Mrs. Russell's Room organized this hop and invited me to join. When Tamara asks, my answer is always YES! She is ridiculously organized and helpful and just plain amazing to work with!


So, how does the hop work? Several Florida bloggers have gotten together to share one their favorite summertime treats. It's easiest to start at Tamara's Facebook Page by clicking here. From there you can click through to all of the other pages. Just look on the top of each blogger's Facebook page and you'll see a tab that says "Foodie Teacher Hop". If you don't see the tab right away, just click the 'more' button - it might just be hidden.
Then just get the recipe from each teacher and keep hopping along! You'll also for sure want to enter to win this amazing prize pack. It's a great Thirty One bag filled with everything you need to make a fantastic sangria along with some other fun goodies! You can enter to win at Tamara's blog here. The giveaway and the hop both end on Friday. Good Luck!


I've been a little quiet on the blog the last couple of weeks because I've been either exercising, washing exercise clothes, shopping for healthy food, cooking the food and cleaning up from cooking the healthy food I had to shop for. But it's ok, it's going to be worth it. Right?  I've also been obsessed with finishing my next tpt product which is something that I've been working on for the last year.  When I'm in the  homestretch with a product like this I tend to get tunnel vision and obsess over finishing. Speaking of vision, I also had three microscopic foreign objects embedded in my cornea for 4 days last week, so that was fun. And super painful and annoying! But thankfully the eye doctor plucked them out and besides some irritation, it feel so much better. I have NO idea how they got in my eye, but man I'm glad they're gone! So, that's what's happening with me. Hope all is well in your world :)





2 comments

  1. You are too sweet Denise! :) So glad that we get to do all these fun things together! :) Can't wait to find out who wins all of our great prizes! :) Loved your post today! So glad that you finally figured out what was going on with your eye! :) That is CRAZY!! :(
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top